Monday, April 17, 2006

"Аз съм лозата, вие сте пръчките; който пребъдва в Мене, и Аз в эяяя"

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

"Ich bin der Weinstock, ihr seid die Reben. Wer in mir bleibt und ich in ihm, der bringt viel Frucht, denn getrennt von mir könnt ihr nichts tun."

"I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing."

أَنَا الْكَرْمَةُ وَأَنْتُمُ الأَغْصَانُ. مَنْ يَثْبُتُ فِيَّ وَأَنَا فِيهِ، فَذَاكَ يُنْتِجُ ثَمَراً كَثِيراً. فَإِنَّكُمْ بِمَعْزِلٍ عَنِّي لاَ تَقْدِرُونَ أَنْ تَفْعَلُوا شَيْئاً.

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."

"Mwen se pye rezen an, nou se branch yo. Moun ki fè yonn avè m', moun mwen fè yonn ak li, l'ap donnen anpil, paske nou pa kapab fè anyen san mwen."

No matter how many different ways he tells me I must admit--I have trouble with this one; "apart from me you can do nothing."













Oh, but I keep tryin'

1 comment:

David said...

Love the Buddy-Christ.