Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Well I've been back from India for over a week and have adjusted well.

Our trip to Chennai was incredible. Our group worked with a local Vineyard church there that has their hands in many things: sunday services, small groups, church planting, a weekly rock-&-roll concert (we played there--Sweet Home Alabama!), a school for fisherman's children, a shirt making group of widows, feeding of widows, etc. Basically, we helped them do what they normally did within any given week. Most of the team that went is going to Santa Cruz in January, so it was also a great team building time for us.

I am in the middle of 5 graduate classes in 5 months, so my blog is one of the low men on my totem pole. I was reading another guys blog who is in the middle of defining (for his life?) the apostolic five-fold ministry. Needless to say, I won't be unpacking subjects like that (by choice) anytime soon.

I'll have pictures up from our trip before 2007. Promise.

No comments: