Friday, August 22, 2008


Well, we need to be out of our house in 10 days & still don't have a place to live. One woman said, "a family of 5 is too many for a 2 bedroom place." If we don't get a house in 10 days my wife will be heading back to Redding & I will stay here to look for housing, etc, but I'm not sure where I'm going to stay. My unemployment runs out in 1 month & I've submitted at least 30 apps & got one response from a painter who is willing to pay me $17hr, if he had any work! Too, Abigail is coming in 3-4 weeks & there is a chance Linda will give birth up in Redding. Please pray for us as these situations are presenting unique opportunities for all sorts of things to happen in our life.

4 comments:

JUAN said...

woah.. Dude.. You guys should open a YAKS down there... They are slowly taking over Redding up here... With all the jobs it seems you "can't" get, I wonder what God will provide?

the good news is He will....

~bean said...

We're all in this thing together Sean- love you guys!

Sean said...

You guys are awesome!

WTF?! said...

It's birth pains my friend...

When it hurts, just remember:

God is bringing in new life!