Friday, August 01, 2008

My buddy Juan Eddards from orangefloorstudio.com came up with this. What do you think?

We still don't have a place to live, but our landlords are letting us stay here until Sept. 1. Needless to say, we're having a great time right now. However, it's kinda' cool to have God as your only hope. I was reading Acts 7 today & in Stephen's speach he talked about Abraham who left his land & settled in another place, but didn't even get to see what God had promised to him. Wow; what was that like? Abraham wishes he had a Jeremiah 29:11 tattoo on his buttocks (esp. American style blessings ;-).

I'm running the S.F. Marathon this Sunday. It's exciting to know I can take all of my competitive aggression out on myself & people I don't know. A few years ago I was running a triathlon & was passed by a 65 year old man on the run; evidently he was a stud!. I hope I see him this Sunday 'cuz I'm gonna' break him off something special!
Love you all.

5 comments:

WTF?! said...

WWJD?


Make sure no one's looking and then...


...push him down in front of the crowd!

David said...

I think my sister is running in that race too. Look for the blonde gal...but I wouldn't try to knock her down.

Dig the graphics...sort of 'that 70's show' meets Jesus.

Sean said...

Why is everyone so angry?

Jessica said...

I think you should carry a pouch of glitter and flowers to shower him with as he passes you!!! Celebrate his studliness!!! Well... from a guy to a guy that might be weird...
Scratch that idea...
I like the logo. It makes me think of a surf shop sticker.

Caleb said...

I like the Santa Cruz inside of the C. It looks pretty sweet.

Just break his hip and then he won't ever be bugging you again. It shouldn't be hard ;0)

Good luck with all of your adventures. You and yours are in my prayers.