Monday, May 25, 2009

I often say: "We're a small, but active church." And that is true; always doing cool stuff with & for Jesus! He invented fun.

This upcoming weekend we're having our first Men's Retreat. Of course we're going camping, which is what Jesus dreams about when he dreams of retreats. We did a Men's Camping trip last year & it was cool, although it rained on us. This year should be way better & we have quite a few new men coming along. I couldn't be more stoked. God has gathered together at our church world changing men of God. I'm constantly humbled to see who I get to spend my time with & eat Pork Ribs with on Sat. night; of course with our new BBQ!

Men’s Retreat Agenda.
Friday Night:
Dinner @ 7pm
Worship, Teaching, & Ministry @ 8-9
Sugar Consumption & Extended presence of The Holy Spirit @ 9-3:27am.

Saturday Morning:
Breakfast @ 8-9am
Worship, Teaching @ 9-10
Solitude Exercise @ 10-12pm
Lunch @ 12-1pm
Free-Time-1-6pm

Saturday Night:
Dinner @ 6pm
Worship, Teaching, & Ministry @ 7-8
Sugar Consumption & Extended presence of The Holy Spirit @ 8-3:29am.

Sunday Morning:
Breakfast @ 7-8am
Packing @ 8-8:40
Leaving @ 8:45am
The most incredible encounter with God Jesus follower gathering in Santa Cruz @ 11am
The rest of your life @ 1pm-forever.


2 comments:

~eljefe said...

1 day 'till


so stoked!

Caleb said...

I wish I could join you! I used the same picture for a BBQ flier, I love it! That's a man BBQ