Monday, January 25, 2010

Well after we found out our normal mtg place was shut down, I made one phone call; & that's all it took for God to get us a new place to worship. My friend, Andy, leads another faith community here in SC & they lease a small building next to a theater, which they use for their kids ministry. Without hesitation they allowed us to use it. So from here, until it changes again, we worship God at night; & at no other time. That said, the room is more expensive: $5 more than our previous local, but we'll live.

Thanks God. My ulcer doesn't really reflect how I feel about you.

6 comments:

LaurenJ said...

ulcer...ugh

WTF?! said...

That first post really bummed me out...

Thank goodness that isn't the final word!

~bean said...

I'm thankful as this was a reminder and and example to me for my personal life that my dissapointment, trials and perceived set backs are never the final word with God! He ALWAYS has our best in mind through every situation! Thank you Jesus!

Sean said...

So true. The promise is there, but the packaging often seems wrong.

Unknown said...

Sweet! You're basically meeting in our backyard:)

Sean said...

Let's throw a bbq in you backyard!