Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here's my response to what I see as a misunderstanding by church leadership.

"Greetings Church,

Our Spiritual Transformation Class will begin on June 20th from 9:00-9:50am in the Yaks conference room. Make sure to order your book ahead of time. The text we will be using is Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster. The book can be purchased on sites such Amazon.com, Half.com, CBD.com, or by checking out our local Christian book stores.

Blessings,

VCC Staff

....doing the things that Jesus said and did."

My Response:

Isn't a book titled: Celebration of Discipline an oxymoron?

Shouldn't it be: Celebration of my feelings/desires/wants; or something like that?

Sean

4 comments:

WTF?! said...

?

Kyle Stevens said...

:-) and also a second to Steve's ?

Sean said...

Evidently my humor falls short.

WTF?! said...

Okay...

at first I thought you were throwing rocks, then I thought maybe you were being funny...

Thanks for being so unpredictable!

;-)