Sunday, September 11, 2005

Scene 1-Sean's living room, morning time, after the coffees been had.

Sean said, "Lord what books must I read to gain eternal life?"
Jesus said, "How do you interpret the law?"
Sean said, "You didn't answer my question Jesus, what books will tell me how to live rightly?"
Jesus said, "Matthew 22:37-40."
Sean said, "Matthew who?"
Jesus said, "Love your neighbor."
Sean said, "What's that got to do with what I'm asking you? Anyways, what's your definition of love? I know what Luther says, Augustine says, Clive says, and what Richard says, but I'm not to sure what to think yet. I am going to this conference soon where there's a workshop on post-modernistic ecclesastical soteriology as it pertains to hamartiology. I hope it changes my life."

Sean hears a sound outside, stands, looks out the window where his neighbor is changing his tire.
Sean exits the room, goes outside.

Sean says, "Ya need some help with that tire."
Dave says, "Thanks man, I gotta get to work quick."
Sean says, "I'd love to help."
Simple.

4 comments:

Sean said...

How do i stop these computer generated advertisements off my post?
Sean

Sean said...

How do i stop these computer generated advertisements?
Sean

Angela/SciFiChick said...

you should be able to set up a filter that weeds them out.
here's a link to my friends' blog who has a filter:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8199227&postID=112630068934210954
you can ask her how she added hers..

tonymyles said...

That's the stuff, bro. Good wrestling!